Official websites use .mil
Secure .mil websites use HTTPS
9 RW Public Affairs General Information
6252 B St., Bldg 2445, next to the Commissary.
Main Phone: 634-8887
The Public Affairs Office provides a wide variety of products and services in support of the 9th Reconnaissance Wing mission. When planning a project that requires PA support, please contact us as early as possible to allow adequate time to provide you with the best possible product and service.
Our Mission: Leverage communication capabilities through an integrated approach using broadcasting, photography and journalism to advance mission priorities.
Our Vision: Communication experts, vital to mission success.
6252 B St., Bldg 2445 Phone: DSN 368-8887
The public affairs specialists are highly trained professionals assigned to provide photographic and video graphic support for base-level managerial, operational, training, educational, historical archiving, investigative and administrative purposes. Additionally we provide the Secretary of Defense, Joints Chiefs of Staff, Air Combat Command, 12th Air Force, and the 9th Reconnaissance Wing with imagery capability in support of operations during crisis, contingencies, exercises, and wartime operations.
Photo products and services provided:
· Special duty assignment photos
· Quarterly Award winners (Sq level and above)
· ISO Prep photo
· Command photo
*Appointments ONLY * Thurs 8:30 am-3:00 pm
Use SETMORE appointment app on the main website page
In addition to our photo studio, we have highly trained photographers that shoot on location to meet all of your still photo needs.
· Exercise documentation
· Unit Mission Documentation
· Documentary or Historical photography for Air Force and national archives
· Government Property or shipping damage and materials deficiency photos
· Technical order, training descriptive photos
· EOD photo support
· Photojournalism photos for publication
· Official AF awards presentations
· Wing level and above promotion ceremonies
· Retirement ceremonies for CMSgt, 0-6 and above, 30+ year civilians
Alert Photography - Must be contacted through Base Command Post 368-5700 or the Security Forces Law Enforcement Desk 368-2131.
We produce a wide range of video products:
· Mission videos
· Local news highlights
· Ceremony documentations (MAJCOM, Numbered AF, Wing and vice/deputy commanders, General Officers and civilian equivalents)
· Important historical figures
· Order of the Sword recipients
· Aerial aces for accessioning or for media dissemination
Customers requesting a local production should meet with a broadcaster as early as possible before the required completion date. The customer is responsible for providing a basic script and outline of the production.
Customers requesting video support must submit an AF Form 833 at least 5 duty days prior to the event.