Beale Air Force Base, California --
9 RW Commander Declaration of HPCON B
The 9 RW/CC has directed Health Protection Condition (HPCON) Bravo in response to COVID-19. In addition to all HPCON Alpha actions, HPCON Bravo includes the following actions:
- Strict Hygiene (No handshaking, wipe common-use items)
- If exposed, self-isolate (Wear mask of remain home)
- Avoid contaminated water/food or risk area
- Communicate personal risk, symptoms or questions to 9 OMRS/Public Health Flight at 530-634-4945 (DSN: 368)
HPCON B measures are mandatory for Beale AFB service members and are highly encouraged for DoD civilian and contractor employees, and family members. These measures are required to ensure the continued health and safety for our Recce Town service members, civilians and families.
Everyone should remain informed regarding the symptoms of COVID-19 (see links below) and immediately contact Public Health Flight if you develop symptoms, have been in close contact with aperson known to have COVID-19, or have recently traveled from an affected area. Per Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidance, affected areas are China, Iran, Italy, Japan and South Korea.
- COVID-19: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/summary.html
- Department of State Travel Advisories: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories.html/
- CDC Health Travel Notices: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices/
- 9th Medical Group: https://www.beale.af.mil/Library/Fact-Sheets/Display/Article/279951/9th-medical-group/-
Expect updates to HPCON & additional guidance via Public Affairs & Beale Command Post (BCP).