Official websites use .mil
Secure .mil websites use HTTPS
- Draft EA and FONSI for Doolittle Power Station Repair & Upgrade
- AICUZ Citizens Brochure
Beale Air Force Base is committed to continual improvement by conducting its mission in an environmentally responsible manner that will protect human health, natural resources and the environment.
In doing so, we will comply with all applicable Federal, state, and local regulatory requirements, as well as DoD and Air Force requirements to which we subscribe. We will actively seek new opportunities for pollution prevention, waste reduction, and environmentally preferable alternatives.
- Beale's Environmental Policy Statement - Current as of 2021
- Integrated Natural Resources Management Plan (INRMP)
- Water Quality Report - Current as of 2022
- Annual Consumer Confidence Report - Safe Drinking Water Act - Current as of 2022
Beale Air Force Base is committed to ensuring all men, women, and children who live or work on base are protected from environmental contaminants and receive safe drinking water. On 16 April 2021, Beale AFB received results from Eurofins Eaton Analytical (EEA) Laboratory, using the Environmental Protections Agency (EPA) method 537.1. The EEA lab revealed all samples as non-detect for PFOS and PFOA in the drinking water on Beale AFB. For more information, please click here.
- Nov - 21
- Nov - 20
- Sep - 19