Upon arrival, all military personnel must first report to their squadron's Commander Support Staff (CSS). Base in-processing with the Military Personnel Flight's Customer Support Team, is conducted on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 0900. The Customer Support Team is located in the Consolidated Support Center building at 17855 Warren Shingle Rd. Beale AFB, CA 95903.
Items required for in-processing are:
- PCS orders and amendments for member and dependents
- Personnel records if hand-carried
- Mailing address and phone number
- Airfare Receipts (if lost, bring credit card statement showing amount
- Lodging Receipts (we will cover what is reimbursable lodging during
- Cab/Bus Fare Receipts (required if over $75)
- Excess Baggage Receipts (if lost, bring credit card statement showing
- Vehicle Pickup Documents (if applicable) Failure to bring all required
items may result in delay of travel pay
Members in-process through their unit CSS before coming to the Military Personnel Flight's Customer Support. Members who in-process with the Military Personnel Flight's Customer Support are scheduled for Wing Right Start and Medical Right Start briefings held at the Recce Point Club.
Each unit CSS handles its unit's in-processing.
All in-processing appointments are mandatory military appointments and the uniform of the day must be worn.