|Units 9th Medical Group
The 9th Medical Group Pharmacy fills prescriptions from military and civilian providers for all eligible beneficiaries. The DoD maintains a list of medications that each Military Treatment Facility must stock. The medical providers, through the Pharmacy and Therapeutics Function, determine other drugs to be stocked in this facility. A list of these drugs (formulary) is available at the Pharmacy, the MDG/Pharmacy website, or will be faxed to civilian providers upon request.
· 15301 Warren Shingle Rd
· Phone: (530) 634-2337.
HOURS OF OPERATION
· Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
· Closed: Weekends, Federal holidays, Family days, and for mandatory training (open at 10:00am on the 1st Wednesday of each month)
TO DROP-OFF/PICK-UP A PRESCRIPTION
· Go directly to the Q-matic ticket kiosk and select appropriate ticket option.
· ALL Non-Active Duty members must be registered in the electronic Third Party Collections system and updated annually or with any change in insurance
REFILLING YOUR PRESCRIPTION
· Use Tricare online at www.tricareonline.com
· Call in your refill to (530) 634-2859 or 1-877-471-4768
· When used correctly, the above two options will result in limited wait time when picking up your prescription at the pharmacy.
· Refill requests called in before noon will be ready the next duty day by noon; requests after noon will be ready in two duty days by noon.
· Walk-up refills are done on an emergency basis only. Please plan accordingly!
· We will transfer prescriptions from other military treatment facilities or civilian pharmacies as long as the prescription still has refills on it. Prescriptions for controlled substances may only be transferred once to/from military treatment facilities.
· Please bring in your bottle(s)/box(es)/etc. marked "WITH REFILLS" to the pharmacy before you run out of medication.
· You will need to fill out our "Prescription Transfer Request" form at the pharmacy with as much prescription information as possible.
· We will contact the previous pharmacy and fill most prescriptions within 24-48 hours. Please allow more time to contact overseas pharmacies.
· When your Primary Care Manager (PCM) enters a new/refill prescription in your profile, it must be activated at the pharmacy to initiate the filling process. Pick a "Check-In" ticket from the Q-matic kiosk
· If a clinic provider refers you to an off-base provider who prescribes a medication that is not listed on the formulary, please speak with your PCM about submitting a request for that medication to be filled at the pharmacy.
For more information, contact us at (530) 634-2337.
TRICARE Pharmacy Home Delivery
TRICARE Pharmacy Home Delivery is your least expensive option when not using an MTF pharmacy. With home delivery, you enjoy the convenience of having your medications delivered directly to your home. Home delivery is best suited for medications you take on a regular basis. You may receive up to a 90-day supply of medications for minimal out-of-pocket costs. With TRICARE Pharmacy Home Delivery, there is only one co-payment for each prescription filled (up to a 90-day supply). Additionally, prescriptions are delivered to you with free standard shipping, and refills can be ordered easily online, by phone, or by mail. Home delivery also provides you with convenient notifications about your order status, refill reminders, and assistance in renewing expired prescriptions. If you have questions about your prescriptions, pharmacists are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to talk confidentially with you.
For more information about TRICARE Pharmacy Home Delivery, visit www.express-scripts.com/TRICARE or call 1-877-363-1303.
Are you ready to treat minor illnesses and injuries on your own?
Join us for the S.I.C.K. Program, where you will learn how to use your complimentary Take Care of Yourself and/or Take Care of Your Child books to treat minor illnesses and injuries!
Upon completion of the Program, you will be presented with a S.I.C.K. Prescription Card that will allow you to pick up common over-the-counter medications from the Beale AFB Pharmacy!
**Note: Class ONLY available to those ENROLLED at the Beale AFB clinic. Also, it is NOT available to those on flying or PRP status, although those individuals may pick up medications for their dependents under 18 years old**
Class times are as follows:
1st and 3rd Fridays in the Clinic Conference Room at 1100
2nd and 4th Tuesdays in the Club at 1430
Questions? Contact the clinic at 530-634-2941