|Units 9th Medical Group
The 9th Medical Group Pharmacy fills prescriptions from military and civilian providers for all eligible beneficiaries. Through DoD direction and local clinical leadership, Beale Pharmacy stocks its shelves with medications specifically tailored to the patient population we serve. A list of these medications (formulary) is available online.
Address: 15301 Warren Shingle Rd.; Beale AFB, CA 95903
Phone: (530) 634-2337
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Monday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and Tuesday - Friday from 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
- The Medical Group, including the pharmacy, is closed all weekends, Federal holidays, Family Days (per ACC or Wg/CC), and for mandatory training (the pharmacy will be closed until 1:00 PM on the 1st Wednesday of each month for training).
TO DROP-OFF/PICK-UP A PRESCRIPTION
- All patients must first stand in the established line and wait to be called by the next available staff member.
- To expedite your pharmacy experience, please avoid our busy hours of 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
REFILLING YOUR PRESCRIPTION
- To avoid excessive wait times, please either call in your refill to (530) 634-2859/1-877-471-4768 or go online at www.tricareonline.com
- Refills requested before noon will be ready the next duty day after 2 PM; request after noon will be ready in 2 duty days after 2 PM.
- Walk up refills will be honored at the discretion of the supervising pharmacist. Expect delayed wait times when requesting refills at the pharmacy window.
- If your prescription from another facility, civilian or military, has refills remaining on it, we will gladly transfer your prescription to Beale Pharmacy.
o Note: Certain controlled medications have restrictions regarding transferability. Please see pharmacy staff to find out if your request has restrictions.
- Please bring in all available prescription information (including bottles) to the pharmacy before you run out of your current supply of medication.
- You will be provided with a "Prescription Transfer Request" form from the pharmacy staff to aid us with transferring your medications.
- Please allow 48-72 hours for the pharmacy to complete your request. You will be contacted by the pharmacy staff once your medication is ready.
- If you are receiving medication written by a provider at Beale AFB, you will first need to activate your request by speaking to a pharmacy staff member in person.
- If your medication is not normally stocked at Beale Pharmacy, please consult with one of our pharmacists to find out if your prescription is eligible for ordering through our special order process.
TRICARE PHARMACY HOME DELIVERY (MAIL ORDER)
TRICARE Pharmacy Home Delivery is your least expensive option when not using an MTF pharmacy. With home delivery, you enjoy the convenience of having your medications mailed directly to your home. There is a modest co-payment for each prescription (billed to the patient) but standard delivery options are FREE!! For more information about the TRICARE mail order option, please visit www.express-scripts.com/TRICARE or call at 1-877-363-1303
Beale Pharmacy does offer select over-the-counter medications to be requested and filled without a prescription. To utilize this program, eligible beneficiaries must attend (1) S.I.C.K Class to learn about the program and its medications. Eligible beneficiaries include anyone who is currently enrolled at Beale Clinic for their primary care. Upon completion of the class the beneficiary will be issued a S.I.C.K Card which will allow access to the program at the pharmacy. Contact pharmacy staff to find out when the next available class will be offered.